ScanJet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3 Sheet-feed Scanner
HP Scanjet Enterprise Flow 7000 s3. Maximum scan size: 216 x 3100 mm, Optical scanning resolution: 600 x 600 DPI, Input colour depth: 24 bit. Scanner type: Sheet-fed scanner, Product colour: White, Display: LCD. Sensor type: CMOS CIS, Daily duty cycle (max): 7500 pages, Scan file formats: BMP, JPG, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIFF, TXT, XLS, XML, XPS. Auto document feeder (ADF) input capacity: 80 sheets. Maximum ISO A-series paper size: A4, ISO A-series sizes (A0...A9): A4, A5, A6, A7, A8, ISO B-series sizes (B0...B9): B5
Give your office high-volume scanning performance. Easily download software—including Kofax VRS 5.1 Professional —that helps you save time and capture confidently. Achieve scan speeds up to 75 ppm/150 ipm. Recommended for 7,500 pages per day.
Fast, smooth scanning—even unattended
- Capture entire documents with one-pass duplex scanning up to 150 ipm black-and-white and color.
- Free up space for work. This HP ScanJet is small and slim—a modern design perfect for the desktop.
- Capture a wide range of documents—even stacks of mixed media sizes and types—with HP EveryPage.
- Load up to 80 pages into the automatic document feeder for fast, unattended scanning.
Peak workflow performance. Smarter scanning.
- Identify new devices and gain insight into scanning with HP Web Jetadmin remote discovery and monitoring.
- Simplify the way you scan A3-size documents—no need for a carrier sheet.
- Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured TWAIN and ISIS®.
- Easily transfer scans into editable text, encrypted PDF files, and more file types, using built-in OCR.
Professional-grade scanning that helps save time
- Save time and simplify complex scan jobs with HP Smart Document Scan Software.
- Create one-button scan settings for recurring tasks, and make selections using the LCD control panel.
- Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture App, and then edit and save files.
- Capture and organize documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
Warranty: One-year bench commercial warranty whole unit replacement, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to http://www.hp.com/support to learn about HP service and support options in your region.