Among our collection of vacuums and floorcare appliances, you’ll find vacuum cleaners with different form factors, innovative features, as well as a range of carpet cleaners for when you really want to breathe new life into your carpets.
What type of vacuum cleaner is best for you and your home?
A good place to start is to think about the form factor of the vacuum. Here at Comet our collection includes vacuums in all the most popular form factors, including:
- Traditional vacuums - our collection includes traditional upright and cylinder vacuum cleaners. These are flexible, versatile appliances that can effectively vacuum a wide range of floor surfaces.
- Handheld vacuums - these handy small vacuums allow you to vacuum even the most tight and confined of spaces. They’re also ideal for when you want to give your car’s seats and floor a quick clean. Don’t forget those awkward spots like the stairs, too. They’ll get even compact, tight corners nice and clean.
- Stick vacuums - lightweight and easy to handle, stick vacuums are ideal for those quick, short vacuuming jobs (such as when something has been spilled on the floor). Stick vacuums are also particularly good for homes with hardwood floors, where a traditional vacuum is not required.
- Carpet cleaners - is your carpet heavily soiled? Then it’s no problem for one of our carpet cleaners. These appliances use a combination of brushes, suction and a cleaning solution mixed with water to bring your carpet back to life - restoring its colour and feel.
- Robot vacuum cleaners - the latest in vacuuming technology, robot vacuum cleaners will do the vacuuming for you! Simply set them up and let them go, and they’ll navigate around your home using their intelligent sensors.
Once you’ve decided upon the form factor you want, the next step is to decide whether you want to go cordless.
At the moment, the majority of cordless vacuum cleaners take the form of stick vacuums - which are ideal if you only have a small amount of floorspace that needs cleaning.
Which brings us to another point; don’t forget to think about the capacity of your chosen vacuum! If you’re going to be vacuuming a larger home, then you’re going to want a traditional cylinder or upright hoover with a capacity of 1.5l or more.
So far, so good. So, what else do you need to think about when selecting a vacuum cleaner?
You should also think about the types of attachments that’ll be useful. Look for vacuums that include the most popular types of attachments, such as extension wands, crevice tools, dusting brushes, floor brushes, mattress attachments and more.
If you’re particularly concerned about hygiene, then pay close attention to the type of filter that your chosen vacuum cleaner has. Here at Comet, many of our vacuums feature HEPA (high efficiency particulate air) filters which are able to remove even the tiniest of particulates, helping to maintain the air quality in your home and getting your floors exceptionally clean.
Other features to look for include quiet motors (which will keep that classic vacuuming noise (measured in dB) to a minimum), LCD screens, anti-tangle brushes that allow the vacuum to pick up long pet hairs and more.
Think about all those things, and you’ll end up with a perfect vacuum cleaner for your home.
The only other thing remaining is to go out and buy one!
And, Comet is the place to buy your next vacuum cleaner.
Because not only do we offer some of the internet’s best prices, but we offer flexible payment options including PayPal Credit and Klarna Pay in 3 - ideal for when you want to spread the cost.
To top it all off, we also offer express delivery options allowing you to enjoy your new vacuum as soon as possible.
Clean up with Comet with one of our great value vacuum cleaners or floor appliances…