Our carefully chosen collection includes both fully built in and semi built in dishwashers. Want to know the difference? Here’s the answer:
- Fully built in dishwashers - these are dishwashers where a kitchen unit panel can be attached to the front door of the appliance. This means that when the door of the dishwasher is closed, it completely blends in with the rest of your kitchen units. Fully built in dishwashers are the perfect option if you want to create a truly seamless, smooth look in your kitchen.
- Semi built in dishwashers - these are dishwashers that will slot into a kitchen unit, but which feature a standard dishwasher face. In other words, they look like regular dishwashers, but slotted into a fitted kitchen.
And, despite being a bit more compact than their freestanding counterparts, integrated dishwashers are packed with useful features and tech.
Here at Comet, you’ll find integrated dishwashers with features such as:
- Express wash cycles - get your plates cleaner, quicker!
- Delay timers - allowing you to delay the beginning of the wash cycle, so you can set the washer to start at any time of day.
- ActiveDry - found on Hotpoint dishwashers, this feature automatically ‘pops’ open the door at the end of the cycle, providing better drying performance.
- Energy efficient motors - some models feature variable speed motors that provide extra energy efficiency.
Shop now, pay later with Comet
Even though we offer some of the best prices on the internet, we know it can be handy to spread the cost of a new purchase.
That’s why we offer you the option of using either Klarna Pay in 3 or PayPal Credit to spread the cost of your dishwasher over three, interest-free payments.
To make things even easier, we also offer a large appliance delivery service where we will deliver the dishwasher to the room of your choice, unpack it and take away the packaging for recycling.
So, what are you waiting for? Dishwashing delight awaits you…